*Bindings not included*
Enjoy exploring on the wide, stable Outback 68 Crown/Skin Xtralite. Featuring full length steel edges for enhance downhill control and an Offtrack Crown pattern for reliable grip, this ski is also Easy Skin compatible. Reduced length sizing offers improved control and maneuverability for an easier skiing experience.
- Easy Skin - The easiest way to attach climbing skins: A combination of adhesion and click-in-place for reliable grip and straightforward attachment and removal. The material mix of mohair and nylon glides perfectly, is very durable, and grips especially well.
- Nordic Rocker Camber: Slightly opened ski tips for perfect gliding properties in unprepared terrain. Enables lighter turning with less effort.
- Steel Edge: Narrow steel edge along the entire length of the ski. Guarantees constant edge contact on every surface.
- Air Tea Steel Edge: Air channels combined with new, very light wood types. Weight-optimised core for steel edge skis.
- Offtrack Crown and Easy Skin: Exclusive climbing system combination for steel edge skis. If Offtrack Crown no longer grips in steep terrain, it's time for Fischer Easy Skin. Like a switch-on all wheel drive.