The Outlaw X is an updated NTN binding, now with easier step-in and out, lighter weight, and improved durability. Still built the 22 Designs way with sweet flex, copious spring travel, rugged steel construction, and blazing up and downhill performance. Now with the Double Up Heel Climber with two climbing bails. An underfoot spring steel plate allows a lively flex while offering precision lateral control. A single long spring provides smooth travel, and an easy preload adjustment makes it easy to find the sweet spot.
Built-in the USA with stainless steel, machined aluminum, and premium plastics, the Outlaw X is built to last, and the 6 hole mounting pattern will keep it solid on your ski.
Borrowing proven touring technology from the Axl, the Outlaw X delivers true free-pivot performance. With a true step-in and pole activated release, the Outlaw is always ready to run. The Outlaw can release laterally, although it's not guaranteed. The Outlaw is not a DIN-certified releasable binding. Ski at your own risk.
- Easier to step in and out
- Instant flex engagement
- Optional brakes: 95, 110, and 125mm widths
- 50 degrees of resistance-free touring
- Industrial strength main die spring
- Preload adjustable from 1 to 5
- Two spring-loaded climbing bails at approximately 7.5° and 13° (for a 27.0 boot).
- Toepiece height: 1.1in at rear with 3° ramp
- Brakes sold separately
- Weight per pair including climbers:
- Large: 3.7lbs | Small: 3.5lbs