The PIEPS DSP SPORT is a digital 3-antenna beacon with a wide range and ONE single button for ideal support in every situation.
- Maximum circular receiving range of 50 m due to the PIEPS 3-antenna-system.
- Only ONE SINGLE BUTTON for easiest use at companion rescue.
- Perfect Mark-performance due to exact signal processing without any performance losses.
- EXTENSIVE SELF-CHECK: Review of all relevant hardware and software elements as well as showing the current software version.
- PERFECTLY READABLE DISPLAY in all lighting conditions.
- AUTO-ANTENNA-SWITCH: If the transmitting antenna experiences a fault due to electronic devices or metal interference, it automatically switches to the other antenna.
- AUTO-SEARCH-TO-SEND: This function automatically switches the PIEPS DSP SPORT from search mode to transmit mode, if the beacon is not moving for a certain time (in case of burial).
- iPROBE SUPPORT: The PIEPS DSP SPORT can be temporarily deactivated using the smart iPROBE. The receiving beacon automatically receives the next strongest signal.
- GROUP CHECK: Reviews the activity and transmission parameters of the partner device. PIEPS recommends to perform a group check before each tour.
- CARRYING SYSTEM PIEPS DSP SPORT: High wearing comfort at low weight. Neoprene pouch with soft shoulder strap. Quick-Pull-System for fast access to the device
- Maximum range (m): 50
- Search strip width (m): 50
- Dimensions (mm, LxWxH): 115 x 75 x 28
- Weight (g, incl. batteries): 210
- Power supply: 3 batteries (AAA)
- Battery lifetime (min. h) : 200
- Transmission frequency (kHz, according to EN300718): 457
- Temperature range: -20°C to +45°C