The PIEPS MICRO BT button is the smallest and lightest beacon with a manual switch from send mode to search mode.
- WIRELESS DEVICE MANAGEMENT via Bluetooth and PIEPS-APP.
- MANUAL SWITCH from send mode to search mode.
- VIBRATION at initial signal detection: This lets rescuers focus on the visual surface search during the signal search.
- MAXIMUM CIRCULAR RECEIVING RANGE due to the PIEPS 3-antenna-system.
- EXTENSIVE SELF CHECK: Review of all relevant hardware and software elements as well as showing the current software version.
- BIG DISPLAY for easy readability.
- PERFECT MARK-PERFORMANCE due to exact signal processing without any performance losses.
- PIEPS INTERFERENCE PROTECTION: The influence of external interferences is eliminated or reduced to a minimum. Protection in send mode with Auto-Antenna-Switch: If the transmitting antenna is impacted by external interference, the other antenna would take over the transmit function. Protection in search mode with Signal Verification: Only a verified 457kHz signal is indicated.
- iPROBE SUPPORT: The PIEPS MICRO BT button can be temporarily deactivated using the smart iPROBE. The receiving beacon automatically receives the next strongest signal.
- AUTO-SEARCH-TO-SEND: This function automatically switches the PIEPS MICRO BT button from search mode to transmit mode, if the beacon is not moving for a certain time (in case of burial).
- GROUP CHECK: Reviews the activity and transmission parameters of the partner device. PIEPS recommends to perform a group check before each tour.
- CARRYING SYSTEM PIEPS MICRO BT button: Hard case. Water-repellent materials.
- Maximum range (m): 50
- Search strip width (m): 50
- Dimensions (mm, LxWxH): 106 x 74 x 20
- Weight (g, incl. batteries): 150
- Battery lifetime (min. h) : 200
- Transmission frequency (kHz, according to EN300718): 457
- Temperature range: -20°C bis +45°C