The PIEPS PRO BT is the most advanced beacon, with a feature set built for the pro user.
- Maximum circular receiving range of 60 m for quick and stable initial signal.
- Battery lifetime min. 600 h in SEND-mode with Lithium batteries.
- Wireless device management via Bluetooth and PIEPS-APP.
- EXTENSIVE SELF-CHECK: Review of all relevant hardware and software elements as well as showing the current software version.
- PERFECTLY READABLE DISPLAY in all lighting conditions.
- VIBRATION at initial signal detection. This lets rescuers focus on the visual surface search during the signal search.
- PERFECT MARK-PERFORMANCE due to exact signal processing without any performance losses.
- PIEPS INTERFERENCE PROTECTION: The influence of external interferences is eliminated or reduced to a minimum.Protection in send mode with Auto-Antenna-Switch: If the transmitting antenna is impacted by external interference, the other antenna would take over the transmit function. Protection in search mode with Signal Verification: Only a verified 457kHz signal is indicated.
- iPROBE SUPPORT: The PIEPS PRO BT can be temporarily deactivated using the smart iPROBE. The receiving beacon automatically receives the next strongest signal.
- BACKUP-MODE: The PIEPS PRO BT is in send mode but the send signal is temporarily suppressed. So rescuers aren't disturbed during the search.
- AUTO-SEARCH-TO-SEND: This function automatically switches the PIEPS PRO BT from search mode to send mode, if the beacon is not moving for a certain time (in case of burial).
- GROUP CHECK: Reviews the activity and transmission parameters of the partner device. PIEPS recommends to perform a group check before each tour.
- SCAN-FUNCTION: The SCAN-function will give you an overview of all buried devices within the detectable range.
- VICTIM SELECTION: The PIEPS PRO BT scans the entire receiving range. The closest 3 victims are indicated.
- ANALOG-MODE: The analog mode can be used for specific search strategies as well as for demo reasons.
- TX600-SUPPORT: The PIEPS TX600 is a mini-transmitter for dogs and equipment that is transmitting out of the standard EN300718 and can be received with every PIEPS PRO BT.
- INCLINOMETER: With the integrated three dimensional inclinometer the the punctual angle of the slope can be measured.
- CARRYING SYSTEM PIEPS PRO BT: High wearing comfort at low weight. Neoprene pouch with soft shoulder strap. Quick-Pull-System for fast access to the device.
- Maximum range (m): 60
- Search strip width (m): 60
- Dimensions (mm, LxWxH): 118 x 76 x 29
- Weight (g, incl. batteries): 230
- Power supply: 3 batteries (AAA)
- Battery lifetime (min. h) : 600
- Receiving frequency (kHz): 457
- Transmission frequency (kHz, according to EN300718): 457
- Temperature range: -20°C to +45°C