Be transported to a far away island with this classic coffee from Papua New Guinea, delicate sweetness complemented with flavors of red oak and dark chocolate.
Every Kuju Single Serve Pour Over is crafted with our Source-to-Soul™ impact philosophy in mind. So wherever you wander, you can have delicious pour over that's more than just a cup of coffee.
- Region: Eastern Highlands
- Altitude: 4757 ft.
- USDA Organic Certified
- Fair Trade Certified
- Nitro Flushed for Freshnaess
- Made with Wind Power
- 1% for the Planet
- How to Use:
- Anchor: Tear open the pour over filter along the perforation. Anchor it to your mug and fold the sides of the anchors backward for extra stability.
- Pour: Pour 200°F (just below boiling) water over the coffee and into the filter until 8-12oz of coffee is brewed, depending on how strong you like your coffee. For optimal results, pour continuously.
- Enjoy: Pause a moment to appreciate that you just made a fresh cup of coffee in less than 2 minutes, then enjoy your #KujuMoment with a freshly brewed cup of pour over coffee.