You spend all that time and energy finding the best, temp-rated sleeping bag, pad, and tent, but then what's the likely cause of many a restless night's sleep? The pillow! You roll up a shirt that you sweat in earlier that day and expect to sleep well. Been there? Guessing, yes, and guessing you swore you'd rather bring your enormous, special-ordered orthopedic, 4.5lb pillow from home before you'd do that again. No need. The Q-Core Deluxe Pillow uses offset I-beam construction to provide a consistent and stable sleeping surface for your head. With a micro-adjust valve you can control how firm or soft your pillow is, and the four-way stretch nylon fabric is super soft next to skin. At 3.1oz, this pillow is the answer to fully deluxe snoozin' under the stars.
- Deluxe Pillow brings the comfort of home to the trail.
- Minimalist offset I-Beam construction reduces weight and provides consistent stability and comfort.
- Built-in advanced heat reflective technology.
- Antimicrobial treatment inside the pillow prevents microorganism growth.
- Four-way stretch nylon's soft-touch provides a comfortable place to lie your head where ever your adventure takes you.
- Fits in pillow pocket of Big Agnes sleeping bags.
- Stuff sack - included.
- Minimalist low-profile, single port, two-way valve allows for quick and easy inflation and super-fast deflation.
- Inflated Size: 20" x 14" x 4.75" / 51 x 36 x 12cm
- Hand wash, air dry recommended.
- Four-way stretch nylon with high tear-strength and puncture resistance.
- Aviation grade TPU lamination technology for ultimate durability.
- Packed Weight: 3.1oz / 88g
- Packed Size: 4.5"x3"x2" / 11x8x5cm