Proven TURNAMIC® skate binding developed for World Cup athletes allows them to precisely position the binding, quickly and without tools. FLOWFLEX®technology allows binding to flex with the ski for optimal power transfer.
EASY - easy use: The bindings quickly slide onto the plate without the use of tools. When it’s time to ski, the Turn Lock mechanism can be operated even with a gloved hand, making entry and exit easier than ever before.
TUNABLE - toolfree adjustment: Technique, temperature and snow composition all have an influence on ski performance: With all TURNAMIC® models, this completely tool free adjustment allows skiers to better match their individual needs. Sliding the system forward provides more gliding stability, while sliding it back will noticeably improve glide.
DYNAMIC - perfect skiing performance: With the optimized setup of the boot-binding-plate-ski components, TURNAMIC® gives you dynamic skiing performance like never before. FLOWFLEX® technology enables the ski to flex freely. The more easygoing skier appreciates perfect control.
- Turn Lock: The ergonomic design of the lever with secure-grip soft components enables intuitive handling when stepping in and out of the binding. Haptic and acoustic response when opening and closing. Protected against unwanted opening.
- Tool Free: The mounting and positioning works tool-free and is optimized for easy operation even in difficult conditions on the track. A clearly visible value display in the windows next to the adjustment and the sensible latching facilitates positioning.
- Double Lock Slider: Double locking clip for easy and safe fixation and adjustment of the binding on the IFP (Integrated Fixation Plate).
- Flowflex: The two-part plate and the latching with two closely spaced pins not only guarantees double security but also the fixing of the binding at one point. The residual binding housing is floatingly supported over the entire length in the longitudinal direction, whereby the ski performance remains uneffected.
- Torsion-Proofed Body: The well-thought-out (in all details) housing construction with broad contact surface and torsionally stiff geometry is the basis for direct power transfer. Previously unattained ski control and forward thrust go hand in hand with low weight.
- Stabilizer: The shape of the skate housing keeps the ski balanced horizontally after every kick. Perfect ski control – even when the ski is in the air.
- Low Profile: The minimalistic design height ensures a low stand position and maximum stability as a result. This means a more stable gliding phase and a direct feel or the snow at the same time.
- Heel Pre-Adjust: Adjustable heel section where the boot size is preselected using snap hooks on the heel rails. The heel is automatically positioned with it when the position is adjusted so no separate adjustments are necessary later.
- Skating Flexor: Flexor developed for skating style with flex grade 11.0 and progressive power flow. Pre-load technology ensures the best ski control from the beginning of the motion. 40° working angle (amplitude), tool-free changeover, secure fit inside binding housing and low-wear material are what make this high-performance absorber stand out.