Top performance features from all Fischer specific-use boots are combined for skiing wherever and whenever. Light and agile, with a performance fit, and a carbon-reinforced cuff for excellent stability. GripWalk Vibram® sole and integrated ski/walk mode lever enhance all-around ability.
Great downhill performance: Set the unobtrusive, integrated Hike Ski lever in the cuff to Ski mode and the Ranger Free’s ultra stable 130 flex keeps up with full-on alpine boots. The sleek 99mm last and carbon-reinforced Grilamid shell guarantee a snug fit and secure feel at any speed. And that with a minimum weight of only 1600g.
Excellent Walkability: When the best downhills are waiting on the other side of a long uphill, the Ranger Free’s excellent walkability is a skier’s best friend. Switch the integrated lever on the cuff to Walk mode for an excellent range of forward motion. For traversing rocks or ice, the GripWalk sole allows efficient onward and upward drive.
- Weight: 1600 g
- Lace Liner: Lace Liners provide a better and more compact support in the shell and for the foot, especially on the insteps and heel fit.
- Original Dynafit Inserts: Guaranteed compatibility to all Tech-bindings and high wear resistance. Verified by longtime experience and use of these inserts.
- Grip Walk Sole: The new Walk Sole unites the best of both ISO standards – the rolling walking plate from the touring sector and the performance of an Alpine walking plate.
- Phatt Maxx: The widest Velcro on the market, optimum boot adjustment according to skiing style and use. For enhanced power and pressure transfer.
- Hike Ride Lock Mode — HIKE: maximum freedom of motion for the cuff so you can walk easily. RIDE: the cuff is blocked at the back, the flex at the front stays smooth for perfect turns in powder. LOCK: the cuff is blocked for maximum performance on the piste.
Everyone likes to try before they buy. Accordingly, make sure to check out our complete lineup of demo boots demos HERE! Alpenglow offers demo boot opportunities from Tecnica, Atomic, Scarpa, Dynafit and more. If you fall in love with something and and are ready to purchase, we will take up to two days of demo charges off of your new boots. Please note this is only valid within the same season and cannot be extended to future winters.