Our go-to backcountry ski pole with an aluminum-carbon construction and a pro-level feature set, the Razor Carbon Pro combines our redesigned FlickLock Pro adjustability—which is lighter, stronger, and easier to use—with an innovative SwitchRelease wrist strap that has a lockable release function.
Quick-hit dawn patrols, weeklong glacier expeditions and everything in between—the Black Diamond Razor Carbon Pro ski poles are a go-to for any day skiing the backcountry. Combining the durability of an aluminum upper with the reduced swing weight of a carbon fiber lower, the Razor Carbon Pro also features our redesigned FlickLock Pro adjustability, which is now lighter, stronger and easier to use, with a more durable, forged aluminum construction for quick and secure length changes. Innovative SwitchRelease technology in the wrist strap with a lockable release adds a measure of safety in the event a pole gets caught in bushes or trees. The poles also feature a touring ring for quick choke-ups in steep or sidehill terrain.
- SwitchRelease™ breakaway technology
- FlickLock® Pro adjustability—now featuring aluminum construction that’s lighter and easier to use
- 14 mm aluminum upper with 12 mm carbon fiber lower
- Redesigned touring grip with dual densite soft touch rubber
- Breakaway technology in the touring strap offers lockable release function for backcountry safety
- Touring ring for touring functionality
- Indexed ferrule for 3/4 basket compatibility
- Weight Per Pair:524 g / 1.15 lb for 100-125 cm Length
- Series: Touring
- Usable Length: [100-125 cm] 39-49 in [115-140 cm] 44.9-54.6 in
- Collapsed Length: [92 cm] 36.2 in [105.5 cm] 41.5 in