Simplified and streamlined yet outfitted with all the features needed for fast, accurate searches in the event of a slide, the Recon BT avalanche beacon features Bluetooth capabilities, and a housing with soft-touch contact points for improved handling. The beacon's Bluetooth connection allows you to manage settings and software updates from your smartphone. With a 60-meter circular range, and three antennas for pinpoint search accuracy, the Recon BT is the go-to beacon for everyday backcountry travelers. The included harness-style carrying pouch provides comfortable, streamlined storage and fast removal for beacon practice and emergency response.
- Housing with soft-touch contact points for improved ergonomics and handling.
- Bluetooth functionality allows user to manage settings and software updates.
- Three antennas.
- Circular range for extended, symmetrical search area.
- Mark function for multiple burial scenarios.
- Compatible with iProbe for added search capabilities.
- Updateable software via Bluetooth or USB (sold separately).
- Harness-style carrying pouch include.
- Connect to the PIEPS App with Bluetooth® wireless technology to manage settings, update firmware and access training mode.
- Weight: 210 g (7.4 oz)
- Frequency: 457 kHz (EN300718)
- Battery Life: 200 h send mode
- Search Strip Width: 60 m (197 ft)
- Maximum Range: 60 m (197 ft)
- Power Supply: 3 AAA Batteries
- Dimensions: 115 x 75 x 28 mm (4.5 x 2.9 x 1.1 in)