The Atomic Redster C9 Carbon Skintec is a born racer and the lightest and fastest ski in the Atomic Skintec range. The Carbon Race Construction uses carbon as efficiently as possible for max power to weight ratio. It features a BI 6000 premium base, with a 10% special glide additive, and is tuned with World Cup Grinding for optimal gliding no matter the conditions. The Nomex Featherlight Race core and stable 43/44/44 sidecut helps you go fast – but stay upright!
The ski also comes with a bonded plate and binding system for more direct and efficient transmission. Finally, with the Easy Skin Exchange you can change skins in seconds without tools. Pick the perfect skin for the conditions, minutes before a race.
- Race Carbon Construction: Nomex core with carbon laminate above and below: control and stabilty at speed with a stronger kick.
- Nomex Featherlight Race: Our ultralight honeycomb race-core structure that makes the ski extra light for high performance.
- BI 6000 + WC Grinding: Sintered world cup base with world cup grinding, +10% special glide additive for all conditions.
- 100% Mohair: Mohair has the best kick and glide properties in a wide range of conditions, and is super robust.
- Easy Skin Exchange: With Atomic Skintec you can easily exchange skins in seconds by yourself.