Atomic Redster C7 is one of the best-selling classic boots in the Redster stable: an awesome cross-country racing boot for after-work training and weekend racing. Like all racing boots, its focus is on stability, power transmission, fit and comfort: the qualities you need to stay fast and energy-efficient. The External 3D Heel Counter keeps you stable for confident power transfer. The Prolink outsole gives just the right flex for classic skiing (and works with all 2-rail bindings including NNN® and Turnamic®). Atomic Air Control keeps you cool and dry with two breathable membranes that let moisture escape while stopping water and snow getting in. And the fit combines Live Fit, a precise race fit and a 3D Race Lacing System to keep your feet perfectly wrapped.
- Race Fit: A precise fit for competitive athletes.
- Live Fit: Surrounds your head 360° and molds to your head shape for an instant individual fit.
- Prolink Race CL: A soft outsole with just the right flex for classic skiing.
- External 3D Heel Counter: Made from rigid injected material for max stability and power transmission.
- AAC - Atomic Air Control: A breathable water-repellent membrane that helps regulate temperature, letting your foot breathe.
- Weight (g) / Boot (Size) : 420 / UK8