Inspired by the skate boots worn by Atomic world cup pros, Atomic Redster S9 is an out-and-out racer. The genius of this boot is the Custom Fit: heat the liner with a heater and it molds to your foot for a completely personalized fit in minutes. It also comes with an innovative Carbon 3D Chassis with exceptional torsional rigidity. So all your physical strength is directed into your ski for explosive acceleration. The boot features a Prolink outsole, which gives you an exceptional snow feel (and works with all 2-rail bindings including NNN® and Turnamic®). And the Precision Closure System combines ratchet closure, wrapping lace and dissociated Quicklace for a really precise fit and excellent traction.
- Compatible with all 2-rail bindings on the market
- Carbon Chassis: A 3D chassis made of extra-rigid carbon, for great power transmission.
- Rotative Cuff with Carbon Arms: Extra-rigid carbon works like a joint moving forward, and also provides perfect lateral stability.
- Race Fit: A precise fit for competitive athletes.
- Prolink Race SK: A stiffer outsole for more stability and power transmission when skating.
- Skating Flex
- Dissociated Lacing with Quicklace
- Ratchet Buckle
- Custom Fit
- Lace Cover with Sideway Waterproof Zip
- Seamless Bonding
- Weight: 600g/ 8