Some skis improve, some change the game – Atomic Redster S9 Gen S is definitely the latter!
After several years in development, this race skate ski brings together a whole package of innovation called Redster Gen S technology to help you race faster.
Speedline is a revolution in sidecut design: its wider tip and tail makes the ski arc forwards in each stride rather than fading away, generating longer strides and more stability and efficiency. It also eliminates the need for multiple ski sizes. Instead, one Speedscale 183cm length delivers optimum speed for all skiers no matter how tall. Racewall is a sidewall breakthrough that generates an even closer connection between ski edge and snow for more direct power transmission, while a bonded plate and binding system delivers an even more direct transmission.
- Speedline: A deeper sidecute with wider tip and tail (47-40-47mm) delivering a big boost to skiing efficiency.
- Speedscale: Unique Atomic ski geometry. Boosts precision and makes skis more agile and maneuverable than ever.
- Racewall: Our new sidewall with closer connection between ski edge and snow for more power transmission.
- Nomex Featherlight Race: Our ultralight honeycomb race-core structure that makes the ski extra light for high performance.
- BI 6000 + WC Grinding: Sintered world cup base with world cup grinding, +10% special glide additive for all conditions.