Made to handle a variety of conditions, the Revo Trail snowshoes provide excellent grip, flex and durability thanks to the lightweight injection-molded plastic ExoTract™ deck and steel traction frames. Paraglide™ bindings are easy to use and incredibly comfortable, with pressure point-free stretch mesh that securely hugs your feet. MSR snowshoes are designed, engineered and made to exacting standards in the USA with the highest quality U.S. and imported materials to perform reliably in winter conditions.
- Traction: Strong injection-molded ExoTract™ deck with steel crampon and perimeter teeth provides torsional flex and excellent grip for deep purchase in a variety of snow conditions.
All-Day Comfort: Paraglide™ binding stretch mesh hugs feet securely and is compatible with nearly any footwear, from light hikers to snowboard boots.
- Easy to Use: Glove-friendly binding straps and buckle tabs make getting in and out quick and simple.
- Adaptable Accessories: Attachment points for 5-inch modular flotation tails (sold separately), which provide on-demand flotation for deep powder or when carrying heavier loads.
- Made in the USA: From US and imported parts.
- Weight per pair: 22 in, 3 lbs 10 oz; 25 in, 3 lbs 15 oz
- Width: 8 in
- Binding Type: Paraglide™
- Footwear Size Range: 3 M - 13 M / 5 W - 15 W
- Load: 22 in, up to 180 lbs; 25in, 120-220 lbs
- Frame Materials: Martensite Steel
- Deck Materials: Polypropylene
- Country of Origin: Made in the USA of US and Imported parts.