Ultra-light and very compact, the RIDE ice axe goes everywhere with you for ski touring or glacier travel, without weighing you down. Solid placements thanks to the all-steel head, a pick tapered to 3 mm and a bent shaft.
- Highly technical ice axe with steel head offering the same performance as a classic ice axe, a pick tapered to 3mm at the end for good penetration in ice, and a curved shaft and machined grip for good handling.
- Very lightweight: only 240 g
- Compact, with only 45 cm and a beveled spike, the axe can be stowed inside the pack. This reduces the risk of injury when the axe is attached to the outside of the pack, and allows for the axe to be stowed inside the pack for more discretion and without risk of damaging the pack.
- Pick type: 1
- Shaft type: 1
- Material(s): tempered steel, 7075 aluminum
- Certification(s): CE, UIAA
- Compatible with the pick and spike protection protectors and the linkin leash.
- Length of shaft: 45 cm
- Weight: 240g