Praised by magazine testers and professional skiers alike for it's light and powerful feel, the Ripstick 96 Black Edition is the ultimate freeride ski of choice for all snow conditions.
The Ripstick 96 Black Edition blends the precision characteristics of all-mountain skis with a big-mountain construction. With the perfect chassis; wide enough to handle powder yet narrow enough to rip up the frontside, upgraded with the lightest materials, latest technology and carbon reinforcement seen in a modern-shaped ski design, making it the perfect choice for any day on the mountain. By adopting the all-mountain Amphibio profile, the skis have exceptional maneuverability and edge grip on a wider platform, while the SST sidewall and TNT Technology allows for dynamic power transmission with a silky smooth ride in all conditions with playfulness and responsiveness.
- Amphibio Profile: Amphibio technology is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis. Amphibio skis feature a cambered inside edge assuring precision, edge grip and stability - while a rockered outside edge provides forgiveness, turning ease and smooth transitions.
- SST Construction: The SST Construction provides quick, nimble and direct power transmission from the ski to snow as well as providing exceptional torsional rigidity.
- TubeLite Woodcore: To create the TubeLite Woodcore, two super lightweight Carbon tubes are inserted into a lightweight laminated wood core. These tubes run the length of the ski following the arc of the side cut. They provide torsional stability and powerful rebound while allowing for material reduction of the core. The result is incredible lightweight response and stability.
- Carbon: Carbon is a lightweight and strong material that provides additional support and reinforcement in the part where needed the most.
- Vapor Reinforcement: Vapor inserts are advanced composites integrated into the tip and tail area of the ski's core. These inserts reduce weight and vibration, dramatically improving stability and ensuring a smooth ride even in the most demanding conditions.