The sweet potatoes are oven-roasted with onions and just a bit of olive oil and salt, caramelizing in the oven and giving them a complex flavor that pops in the mouth. Tossed with kale, a squeeze of lemon and some nutty quinoa, this is a hearty meal that tastes just as good standing at the kitchen counter as it does on the trail.
- Single Serving
- 18 month shelf life
- Net Weight: 4.2 oz.
- 121 Calories/Oz.
- Full Sized: 510 cal, 19 g protein, 17 g fat, 76 g carb.
- Lunch Sized: 250 cal, 9 g protein, 8 g fat, 37 g carb.
- Pour boiling water into the bag to just below the top of the food.
- Real food = happy belly = healthy poops
- Ingredients: Sweet Potato, Kale, Onion, Quinoa, Pumpkin Seeds, Canola Oil, Salt, Garlic, Lemon Juice, Black Pepper.