*Please call us for information regarding flex options!*
The S/RACE Carbon Skate takes your racing performance to the next level. It excels in all snow conditions.
- Stability and transmission: The THIN PLY carbon construction optimizes torsional rigidity for improved energy transmission during the kick, while the balanced camber adds stability during the glide.
- Lightweight: Increased ease and agility due to the ski’s thin tip and tail and Nomex core.
- Acceleration: The triangle thickness profile improves acceleration and enhances energy transfer from the middle of the ski all the way through to the tip and tail.
- Nomex Core: Ultra-light composite honeycomb core, combined with carbon, fiberglass wrap and thin wood sidewalls. Reduces weight and provides optimum consistency.
- Thin Ply Carbon: The Thin Ply specific 45° weaving improves the torsion to flex ratio, creating more stability and transmission in skating and more acceleration in classic.
- 34 Universal: Our new skate concept which amplifies stability and transmission. Ideal press adjustment for universal snow conditions.
- G5 Universal base: World Cup base delivering maximum performance in universal conditions.
- Pre-waxed & brushed