The great outdoors just got greater. The Seeker™ 2 L is HydraPak’s ultra-light, durable water storage bag for camping, backpacking, you name it. It collapses down to the size of a fist, easy to pour and transport. The leakproof, tethered cap is filtration compatible making it the perfect tool for the long haul.
- Packable: Fold or crush to collapse down and pack into the included storage bag.
- Filtration Compatible: Filter more water in the backcountry, most 42mm threaded filters screw on top.
- Low-Profile Handle: Durable, coated handle for easy pouring and carrying.
- Lightweight: Flexible design makes it so light and compact, you'll forget it is in your pack.
- Low-profile, durable, coated handle for easy pouring and carrying – tear & weather resistant.
- Leakproof 42mm screw cap with tear resistant, removable tether.
- Compatible with 42mm threaded backcountry water filters, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp.
- Large 42mm opening makes it easy to fill and tethered screw cap prevents cap from getting lost – creates a convenient carry loop for holding the Seeker upright when filling.
- Two load bearing side lash points, for attaching to your pack or setting up a gravity feed.
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents.
- Versatile design, can be used as a hydration reservoir or paired with a Plug-N-Play Cap and 28mm filter adapter.
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity.
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F).
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free.
- Weight: 76g / 2.7oz
- Dimensions: 320 mm x 130 mm / 12.6 in x 5.1 in
- Capacity: 2 L / 70 fl oz
- Material: TPU, PP, Nylon