Get out and stay out. The Seeker 3 L is a durable, ultra-light hydration storage system for all your long haul excursions. A weather-resistant pour handle, and two side lash points for hanging or pack attachment make it the perfect backcountry tool. You can freeze it to use as an ice pack or keep it in your camp kit for your go-to filter bag. Adventure seekers, this one is for you.
- Packable: Fold or crush to collapse down and pack into the included storage bag.
- Filtration Compatible: Filter more water in the backcountry, most 42mm threaded filters screw to the top.
- Low-Profile Handle: Durable, coated handle for easy pouring and carrying.
- Lightweight: Flexible design makes it so light and compact, you'll forget it is in your pack.
- Low-profile, durable, coated handle for easy pouring and carrying – tear & weather resistant.
- Leakproof 42mm screw cap with tear resistant, removable tether.
- Compatible with 42mm threaded backcountry water filters, the Katadyn® BeFree™ Filter screws on to the top allowing you to filter more water at camp.
- Large 42mm opening makes it easy to fill and tethered screw cap prevents cap from getting lost – creates a convenient carry loop for holding the Seeker upright when filling.
- Two load bearing side lash points, for attaching to your pack or setting up a gravity feed.
- External capacity gauge allows you to track your hydration intake or measure out the contents.
- Versatile design, can be used as a hydration reservoir or paired with a Plug-N-Play Cap and 28mm filter adapter.
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity.
- Can be frozen or filled with hot water (max temp 60° C / 140° F).
- Safe and reliable, 100% BPA & PVC free.
- Capacity: 3L / 100fl oz
- Dimensions: 370 mm x 140 mm / 14.6 in x 5.5 in
- Weight: 92 g / 3.2 oz
- Material: TPU, PP, Nylon