The Skimo Tour features the same lightweight, technical design as the Skimo Race with a micro-adjustable linking bar that can be adjusted without tools. Our new T-Stop toe system combines with a traditional snap on heel bail for fast and secure attachment to the boot. The micro-adjustable linking bar with large and small range settings delivers a precise fit for all boot lengths. The linking bar can also be replaced with the optional Dyneema® linking strap (sold separately) to reduce weight and allow the crampons to be folded onto themselves for tighter packability. Semi-auto toe bails (sold separately) can be integrated for boots without toe welts. Anti-balling plates and carrying case included.
- Hyperlight 7075 aluminum alloy construction.
- Automatic binding with our new T-Stop toe system.
- Semi-auto toe bails are available separately for boots without toe welts.
- The heel bail has been optimized to fit A/T ski boots and features 3 height settings for fine-tuning the fit.
- Micro-adjustable linking bar with large and small range settings allows for a precise fit without the use of tools.
- Dyneema® linking straps (available separately) reduce weight (350 g) and allow the crampons to fold onto themselves for tighter packability.
- Anti-balling plates and carrying case included.
- Torx key for adjustment included.