You rely on a trusted and high-performing partner when you’re in the backcountry, and the best-in-class Soelden Pro 32 delivers. Osprey’s NanoFly® (UHMWP) fabric makes this avalanche airbag pack exceptionally durable and lightweight—so you spend less time thinking about your pack and more time scoping the best lines. Equipped with snow-specific features and intuitive avalanche gear access. The included Alpride E1 electronic avalanche airbag is easy to use, recharges quickly and is non-hazardous travel ready.
- ALPRIDE E1 AIRBAG SYSTEM INCLUDED: A reliable, lightweight easy-to-use airbag system that is fast to recharge and travel-ready.
- BUILT FOR BACKCOUNTRY: Designed with lightweight features for long ascents and stable fit for dynamic movement on the descent.
- STABLE FIT & CARRY: Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
- NANOFLY® FABRIC: Our NanoFly® fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE), creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Alpride E1 electronic avalanche airbag unit included
- Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Large U-zip access to main compartment
- GPS/Radio internal carry with mic harness webbing attachment points
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel snowboard carry
- Easy-access scratch-free accessories/ goggles stash pocket
- Single-zippered hipbelt pocket/single hipbelt gear loop
- Sled carry attachment loops
- Dual-position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- Alpride E1 System
- USABLE VOLUME (w/ Alpride in pack) 32 L / 1953 cu in., PACK WEIGHT 3.50LB / 1.6KG, ALPRIDE WEIGHT 2.82lb / 1.28kg