We turned to professional guides, athletes and devoted backcountry recreationalists when designing the Sopris Pro 30. Made from Osprey’s NanoFly® (UHMWP) fabric, this best-in-class avalanche airbag pack is exceptionally durable and lightweight, making the grind up a skin track as painless as possible. Women’s-specific sizing and fit is both efficient and safer when moving in the mountains. The included Alpride E1 electronic avalanche airbag outperforms in weight, ease of use and is non-hazardous travel ready.
- ALPRIDE E1 AIRBAG SYSTEM INCLUDED: A reliable, lightweight easy-to-use airbag system that is fast to recharge and travel-ready.|Full set of How to Videos available on Osprey's Youtube Channel.
- BUILT FOR BACKCOUNTRY: Designed with lightweight features for long ascents and stable fit for dynamic movement on the descent.
- STABLE FIT & CARRY: Gender-specific sizing and superior fit for efficient and ultimately safer movement in the mountains.
- NANOFLY® FABRIC: Our NanoFly® fabric integrates ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene (UHMWPE), creating an incredibly light fabric with remarkable abrasion resistance.
- Alpride E1 electronic avalanche airbag unit included
- Large front panel J-zip access to avalanche safety kit pocket with shovel handle and probe sleeves
- Large U-zip access to main compartment
- GPS/Radio internal carry with mic harness webbing attachment points
- A-frame or diagonal ski carry
- Vertical front panel snowboard carry
- Easy-access scratch-free accessories/ goggles stash pocket
- Single-zippered hipbelt pocket/single hipbelt gear loop
- Sled carry attachment loops
- Dual-position (front or top of pack) stow-away helmet carry
- Secure ice tool carry sleeve and attachment point
- Alpride E1 System
- USABLE VOLUME (w/ Alpride in pack) 30 L / 1831 cu in., PACK WEIGHT 3.30LB / 1.50KG, ALPRIDE WEIGHT 2.82lb / 1.28kg