*Bindings not included; please call us for information regarding flex options!*
Pick up the new Speedmax 3D Skate and the Gliding Sidewall is instantly noticeable. Designed to reduce friction resistance that robs competitors of time and speed, the material can actually be waxed to support unheard levels of glide. Cold Base Bonding enables better wax absorption and grindability, while the RACE CODE seal confirms you have World Cup equipment. Optimized for use at 14°F (-10°C) and warmer.
Sometimes history is decided by a hundredth of a second or a fraction of an inch. With this in mind, the Fischer product team designed Speedmax skis, boots and poles with cutting edge materials and constructions for minimal weight and maximum speed. The Fischer RACE CODE seal is your assurance that Speedmax products are built to World Cup standards.
- Finish First: The finishing touch now comes from Finish First: the term that covers and unites all the individual technological steps in the course of the final treatment of the base.
- Prewaxed: Infrared preparation with fluoride-content hot wax. Best gliding properties, protection against dirt and oxidation. Powered by VAUHTI.
- Hole Ski Tip: Skating construction with HM carbon laminates to reduce ski tip mass. Requires less effort thanks to reduced pendulum action.
- Cold Base Bonding: The revolution in ski making: Speedmax technology to protect the homogeneous molecular structure of the base for perfect wax absorption. Guarantees maximum speed.
- Skating 610: Skating race ski construction for maximum speed through pressure relief at the ski tip and tail. Perfect on compact to soft snow.
- Precision Pairing System: The next generation in ski pairing: fully automatic dynamic measurements of a multitude of pairing criteria ensures precise ski choice and optimized pairing.
- Sidecut World Cup Skate: Arrow-shaped sidecut for improved performance and dynamics especially for the 1:1 skating technique.
- Air Core HM Carbon: The latest from the World Cup: Proven Air Core material - the most successful ski core with over 80% air content for extremely light weight combined with highly molecular carbon fibres.
- DTG World Cup Plus: Deeper and coarser Plus structure, ideal for warm and moist conditions. Produced using natural diamond.