Waterproof, compact binoculars built for the journey—there’s no reason to leave ‘em at home.
The Nocs Standard Issue 8x25 is the ultimate compact binocular. Built to live on the dashboard or in your back pocket, Nocs are designed to be with you when you need them most. Catch a rare bird on a local safari, scope a peeling wave at dawn, and have a rugged set of binoculars, with high quality optics, that you don't need to worry about.
- Waterproof + Fogproof: Fully Multi Coated glass and authentic Bak-4 prisms provide ultra crisp image transmissions no matter the time of day. Designed around an oversize ocular lens with a central focusing system and twist-out eyecups, the optical experience is truly best in class for a binocular of this size. Try them out - see our return policy below.
- Snap a Photo Thru Nocs: The Standard Issue is designed for shooting smartphone photos through the eyepiece, as the Nocs serve as the equivalent of a 400mm camera lens. Twist out the eye cups, and hold your phone camera up to the lens to snap a photo!
- Natural Grip: Designed to fit in your palm, engineered to protect the product. An iconic design language, unlike any other binocular that has existed before. Patent pending.
- Lifetime Warranty: All binocular sold have a lifetime warranty against product defects. We've got your back, thanks for having ours.
- 30-Day Return Policy: We trust you'll like your Nocs, and we offer a 30-day return policy. Check out the product out for yourself, and if you're not stoked about these optics in this size at this point, we'll take em back. We just request you cover the return shipping.
- Dimensions: 4.5in x 4.25in x 1.75in, 11.85 oz (3/4 lb)
- 8x magnification — the equivalent of a 400 mm camera lens.
- GoodEye™ Glass system with anti-reflective coated lenses.
- IPX7 waterproof certification, submersible for 30 minutes.
- Fogproof - nitrogen filled internal chambers.
- High-impact rubber grip fits in the hand and protects the Nocs.
- Includes Nocs, drawstring pouch, neck strap, and lens cloth.
- Ships in Plastic free, post-consumer recycled shipper box printed with soy ink.