Designed for expert and demanding men and women riders, the new STARWIND is the ideal goggle for small to medium faces. Compact and offering top performance, it incorporates the best of Julbo technologies such as our Minimalist Frame and its XXL field of vision, the SuperFlow System with its superb ventilation as well as all our photochromic lenses. This premium goggle is produced in highly sophisticated finishes to please skiers with demanding standards when it comes to both technique and style.
- Photochromic lens (cat. 2 to 3 - visible light transmission rate: 15% to 30%), it gets darker or lighter to match changing light conditions. The lens features Glare Control technology: a low-polarization filter that eliminates 50% of glare. It gets rid of blinding dazzle but reflections from sheets of ice remain visible, and the orange tint further accentuates contrast. Reading of the terrain is improved and outstanding visual comfort guaranteed in all weathers, even on whiteout days. Internal anti-fog coating.
- NTS (Non Temperature Sensitive) technology: the lens gets darker or lighter regardless of the temperature.
- Sun protection : Photochromic
- VLT (visibility light transmission): 15% - 30%
- Material: TRIVEX
- Air Flow: Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame: Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating: The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system: Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Dual Density Foam: Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap: Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Minimalist Frame: Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Spherical double lens
- SuperFlow System: Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Superflow System Patent: This product incorporates ventilation technology covered by *European* patent application (*EP3344204*) and ventilation technology patented and licensed from ESS, U.S. Patent No 6,718,561.
- Symmetrical adjustment: Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Ventilated lens: Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.