Breakthrough design combines the strength of carbon fiber with ultralight foam to create one of our most innovative, high performance Superfeet insoles ever.
- Lightweight High-Density Foam: Durable, closed-cell foam deliver long-lasting comfort for tight-fitting athletic footwear.
- Durable Construction: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.
- Carbon Fiber Stabilizer Cap: The base of the insole supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer, reinforced with EVOLyte®, a proprietary carbon fiber & polymer blend.
- Low-Profile Design: The thinnest Superfeet insole.
- Foam Perforations: Perforations in the midfoot and forefoot reduce weight and improve breathability
- Wider Forefoot: Accomodates a wide range of footwear.
- Beveled Edge: The beveled foam edge improves the fit in tighter fitting footwear.
- Superfeet® Shape: The low-profile shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Odor-Control Coating:All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- Heel Cup: Structured heel cup helps stabilize and support the foot and positions the heel to naturally absorb impact.