Designed for women’s feet, the hotPINK help stabilize the foot for a better boot fit & edge control, while the dual thermal layers provide warmth for every turn.
- Durable Construction: Superfeet insoles keep their shape, delivering reliable support and comfort for up to 12 months or 500 miles, whichever comes first.
- High-Impact Foam Layer: The closed-cell foam supports and cushions the foot so you can keep taking runs while others are back in the lodge.
- Deep Heel Cup: Features a deep, narrow heel cup that helps absorb shock and position the foot in the boot for a smoother, more comfortable ride.
- Superfeet® Shape:Designed with a slimmer heel and an arch length to fit the female foot, the orthotic shape helps stabilize and support the foot, which can help reduce stress on feet, ankles and knees.
- Responsive Temperature Control: Top cover treated with Outlast® Adaptive Comfort® to absorb, store and release warmth.
- Thermal Layer: Open cell thermal layer traps warmth and adds protection against the cold.
- Foil Forefoot: A light-but-durable insulating foil deflects cold away from the forefoot.
- Organic Odor-Control Coating: All natural coating that eliminates odor-causing bacteria.
- Stabilizer Cap: Acts as the base of the insole that supports the rearfoot and provides structure and stability to the foam layer.