**Bindings not included; please call for information regarding flex options.**
The lightweight Superlite Crown EF continues to be a favorite choice of skiers looking to take it to the next level. This Vario Crown ski has excellent grip in wide range of conditions, and Efficient Forward construction provides a smooth, strong, forgiving kick. Completing the package is a race quality base and a Speed Grinding 2.0 finish for improved glide performance.
Fitness Sport skis by Fischer combine new core and camber designs to provide a better skiing experience. The forgiving kick action of the Efficient Forward construction affords an easy, releable kick, while traditional length sizing provides optimal glide.
- Speed Grinding: Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Air Core Basalite: Combination of Air Core material and extremely lightweight wood with air channels for efficient weight saving. Basalt fibres for perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature.
- Vario Crown: The new generation of Crown technology: a combination of Single, Double and Gliding Crown for efficient power transfer and optimum gliding properties.
- Efficient Forward: Thanks to the revolutionary composition of proven materials the elasticity of the body of the ski is extremely increased: this guarantees a forgiving kick action and a new, easy-going skiing experience.
- Power Layer: 0.2 mm thin, extremely lightweight, full-surface high-pressure laminate comprising natural fibres and resin for noticeable ski weight reduction.