A masterpiece evolved! What happens when Tommy Caldwell and Alex Honnold look to improve a classic design? Perfection through evolution. From sending the Dawn Wall to free soloing Freerider, both climbers have come together to bring you the TC Pro updates you never knew you needed. Advance your climbing and comfort with the new TC Pro.
- Designed for vertical edging, crack climbing and all day support and comfort.
- Reduced webbing thickness on the medial lacing harness increases comfort in foot jams.
- Embossed topo outlines subtly draw heritage to El Capitan's famous Dawn Wall and Freerider Routes.
- Mid-height cuff with padding in the ankles for extra protection in wider cracks.
- Perforated leather uppers increase air flow for long days on the wall.
- New rubber rand pattern increases durability and performance.
- Vibram® XS Edge™ rubber compound for the ultimate edging performance.
- Microfiber lacing and tongue reinforcement.
- Durable ECO Leather upper with metal-free tanning.
- Ventilated, well-padded tongue for increased air flow and comfort.
- Weight: 8.71oz (247g)
- Last: PD55
- Fit: Tech with medium-high asymmetry.
- Upper: ECO Leather using a metal-free ECO tanning process / Microfiber lacing reinforcement / Breathable and padded tongue / Vibram® rubber rands.
- Lining: Unlined (underfoot) / Sentex / PU Foam / AirMesh (tongue).
- Midsole: P3® System with 1.1mm LaspoFlex.
- Sole: 4mm Vibram® XS Edge™ rubber compound.