THE PEAK ski helmet is the perfect companion when aiming for the summits with the best virgin slopes. Its mission: to give you flawless protection throughout the winter. Compliant with both skiing and mountaineering standards, the helmet allows freeriders to get way off the beaten track. It also offers bespoke comfort, with removable 3D ear pads, optimized ventilation and an easy-to-use closure thanks to a magnetic clip. At the front of the helmet, loops for attaching a headlamp will ensure long trips are trouble-free. And thanks to a featherweight spec (360 grams without the ear pads, and 410 grams with them) you'll forget you're even wearing it.
- 3D ear pads : A construction modelled around the ear for wraparound comfort and good ventilation.
- Adjustable fit : A fit that can be accurately adjusted.
- Air Flow : All our helmets are ventilated with strategically placed vents and a special mesh to evacuate perspiration.
- Elastic strap attachment : Elastic attachment at the back of the helmet to hold the goggle strap.
- Headlamp attachment : Front clips for a headlamp.
- Magnetic closure : The helmet strap is easily closed thanks to a magnetic clip Fidlock®.
- Removable ear pads : The ear pads can be removed.
- Ski/Mountaineering dual certification : Helmet combining EN1077 Skiing and EN12492
- Mountaineering standards.
- Soft ear pads : Helmet fitted with flexible ear pads.