The THERMOLITE® Reactor™ Extreme liner is Sea to Summit’s warmest knitted sleeping bag liner. If your adventures take you to colder climates, the Reactor Extreme will add plenty of warmth to a sleeping bag. In warmer weather, it can be used a ‘stand alone’ sleeping bag. The hollow core fibers of the THERMOLITE® fabric work like hollow polar bear or caribou fur – along with the knitted structure, this traps plenty of insulating air. Super soft and amazingly stretchy, the Reactor Extreme uses a heavier version of THERMOLITE® to provide extra warmth for an incredibly comfortable night’s sleep. Use one to build your cooler-weather sleep system and to help to keep your sleeping bag clean, too.
- Stretchy, Thermolite® fabric is incredibly comfortable.
- 110g/m² fabric is warmer than the 80g/m² Thermolite® used in the standard Reactor.
- Works like your favorite cold-weather base layer to trap insulating air and increase warmth.
- Easy care – no special soap is needed.
- Significantly improves the thermal performance of your sleeping bag.
- Comfortable stretchy fabric.
- Keeps sleeping bag clean.
- Machine wash and air dry - Avoid fabric softeners & dryer sheets to maintain wicking performance.
- Packs into its own Ultra-Sil™stuff sack.
- Easy to wash and helps to keep your sleeping bag cleaner for longer.
- Perfect for:
- Backpackers whose sleep system will be used in colder climates.
- Campers whose sleeping bags don't keep them warm a the advertised temperature.
- Very warm-weather campers who don't need a full sleeping bag.
- Campers or backpackers looking to extend the performance of a (perhaps order) sleeping bag into shoulder seasons.