The Treeline features Atlas’s Spring-Loaded™ Suspension, a patented design that allows for impact absorption, natural side-to-side flex and deeper crampon penetration for an uncompromised stride. Comfort and security come standard with the Wrapp™ MTN binding which utilizes the BOA® Fit System to provide a fast, precision fit with on-the-fly adjustability. The variable forming of the aluminum Reactiv™ frame changes from a cylindrical to an elliptical shape to increase strength where the frame bears the greatest load for a stiffer, more responsive snowshoe frame. When coupled with soft, smooth Nytex decking the Reactiv frame provides ample flotation and stability in deeper snow. Hearty, reliable traction is a hallmark of our all-mountain snowshoes and the Treeline is no exception! The forefoot grip of the All-Trac™ toe crampon and Advanced Aft Traction provide the necessary grip on varying snow conditions.
- Terrain: All Mountain
- Heel Lift: Yes
- Frame Technology: Reactiv™ Frame , Nytex Decking
- Binding Technology: Wrapp™ MTN
- Traction Technology: All-Trac™ Toe Crampon , Advanced AFT Traction
- Articulation: Spring-Loaded™ Suspension
- Additional Technology: 19° Heel Lift , BOA® Fit System , EZ Heel Buckle , Rockered Footbed
- Features: Boa® Fit System , Heel Lift
- Wrapp™ MTN Binding: The Wrapp™ MTN binding blends Atlas’ proven Wrapp™ series design combined with Boa® Closure System crafted for All-Mountain snowshoeing use. Providing a secure fit each and every time, the simple twist of a dial delivers consistent precision when the terrain gets technical.
- BOA® Fit System: Stainless steel lace evenly distributes pressure across the foot for the most comfortable and secure fit. Dial in to fast, effortless, precision fit.
- EZ Heel Buckle: The EZ Heel Buckle is single handed convenience while ensuring all-day comfort.
- Reactiv™ Frame: Reactiv-Trac™ construction integrates the perimeter aft stability of serrated traction rails with Spring-Loaded™ Suspension and the flex of an elliptically formed nose, allowing the binding, crampon, and frame to conform and articulate independently with the terrain.
- Nytex Decking: Flexible Nytex decking is forgiving and quiet when hiking in the cold, providing durability without the weight.
- Spring-Loaded™ Suspension: Precision-focused, Spring-Loaded™ Suspension’s (SLS) patented design, suspends the snowshoe close underfoot so it can move freely with its intended articulation, absorbing impact, flexing naturally side-to-side, and allowing deeper crampon penetration into the slope for an compromised stride.
- All-Trac™ Toe Crampon: The time-tested geometry of our All-Trac™ toe crampon provides traction in all directions. Wider traction tabs on the sides and corners complement sharp front and rear points for confident hiking.
- Advanced Aft Traction: Our surest grip comes from the sharp ice tips on the heel cleat. With four angled and ridged side rails and the integrated heel lift bar, the user can expect superior traction and deeper snow penetration with each step.
- 19° Heel Lift: Provides relief when climbing those long steep hills, and easily stores for flats and descents.