*Bindings not included; please call for more information regarding flex options!*
The Twin Skin Pro provides plenty of performance. It features a lightweight construction with a 70% mohair Twin Skin for grip when conditions turn hard or icy. Efficient Forward design optimizes the kick phase for skiers of any ability level.
What makes Twin Skin so special: as the name suggests, this is all about two separate skin strips are arranged in offset positions with variable base depths for smooth and balanced gliding. Skins ensure a reliable kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions. Thanks to the unique Teflon coating of the skins, moisture absorption and subsequent icing are substantially minimized.
Since the length of the skins cannot be adapted to the snow conditions, like ski way can, the individual position of the binding is particularly important. Thanks to the adjustable TURNAMIC® bindings you can specify performance: move them forward for more grip and easier climbing. Move them to the rear for noticeable better gliding properties. So you are ideally equipped for all conditions.
Treat your Twin Skin skis right and they’ll do the same for you. There are two specialized products that really get the job done: Easy Skin Cleaner cleans out everything that accumulates in the skins to ensure top gliding and climbing capabilities. The complementary Easy Anti Ice Skin HF, a liquid fluorine wax, reduces ice build-up on skins when conditions vary between moist and dry snow. Both of these products specifically avoid the use of greasy hydrocarbon solvents, protecting the adhesion of skin to ski for long-lasting enjoyment in the snow.
- Rental Tail Protector: Special components for extremely robust ski tails ensure they fulfill the durability requirements of ski rental.
- Speed Grinding: Universal stone grinding for perfect gliding properties in all snow conditions.
- Air Tec Basalite: Special air channels in the lightweight wood types reduce weight compared to the Air Channel construction. Basalt fibres for perfect flex characteristics regardless of temperature.
- Twin Skin: Two separate skin strips arranged in offset positions and with variable base-depth integration result in smooth and balanced gliding.Mohair skins ensure you can rely on the kick action, especially in hard or icy conditions.Thanks to the unique Teflon coating of the skins, moisture absorption and subsequent icing is completely minimised.
- Efficient Forward: Thanks to the revolutionary composition of proven materials the elasticity of the body of the ski is extremely increased: this guarantees a forgiving kick action and a new, easy-going skiing experience.
- Power Layer: 0.2 mm thin, extremely lightweight, full-surface high-pressure laminate comprising natural fibres and resin for noticeable ski weight reduction.