Fed up with fogging? Think VENTILATE! This goggle is designed for small to medium faces and has the famous SuperFlow System offering outstanding ventilation thanks to a lens that pops away from the frame! Say goodbye to condensation when waiting at the cable cars, on the edge of a run or relaxing on a café terrace. This radical step-up in comfort is made even better with an anatomic frame featuring Dual Density Foam. And when it comes to style, you'll love the perfect harmony between the color of the lenses (Glarecontrol, Cat 3, Cat 2, Cat 1), the frame and the strap. A true work of art!
- Cat. 3 polycarbonate lens (visible light transmission rate: 13%). Suitable for use in moderate to full sun, or in all outdoor activities in good conditions. Anti-fog coating.
- Sun protection: Cat. 3
- VLT (visibility light transmission): 13%
- Material: Polycarbonate
- Air Flow : Venting incorporated into the frame for good air circulation to prevent formation of fogging.
- Anatomic frame : Cuts on the frame for more flexibility.
- Anti-fog coating : The inner surface of the lens has an additional anti-fog coating.
- Axis strap system : Pivoting joint on strap for improved helmet compatibility.
- Double adjustable strap : Two loops either side of the strap for symmetrical adjustment in the blink of an eye.
- Dual Density Foam : Two layers of foam for optimum comfort and shock absorption with a soft-touch layer for softer contact with skin.
- Full silicone strap : Strap lined with a silicone strip for perfect grip.
- Glare Control : An anti-glare filter with low polarization (57% polarization) to combat glare while remaining sufficiently light to allow good visibility. Makes terrain easier to read in both good and bad weather.
- Minimalist Frame : Super-slim frame to give extra-wide field of vision from every angle. The skier's view is completely clear both laterally and vertically.
- Polycarbonate lens
- Spherical double lens
- SuperFlow System : Thanks to the SuperFlow System, the lens can be easily pushed forward - even when wearing gloves - for better heat management and prevention of fogging when climbing or after any exertion.
- Ventilated lens : Additional ventilation via the lens to prevent any fogging.