This is our warmest women’s boot, ready for any winter adventure. 400 grams of Thinsulate keep feet warm while a DWR nubuck leather upper with our waterproof B-DRY liner ensures to keep feet dry. Add a TPU Chassis, and the winterized Granite Peak Outsole will keep you on track come snow, ice, and frozen tundra.
- Length runs true to size. Generous volume for thicker socks.
- Weight: 24.3oz
- O FIT Insole Thermal: Our proprietary insole is what we’re known for. Molded to match the specific shape and construction of every pair we make, this purpose-designed technology delivers the kind of fit, feel and performance that’s unmatched in the industry. These thermal insoles feature an insulated top sheet for warmth and a Mylar bottom sheet to reflect heat back to your foot, keeping toes nice and cozy.
- Granite Peak Midsole: Great for day hiking but burly enough for a multi-day backpacking trip. Featuring a TPU Chassis boosts stability and prevents stone bruising without inhibiting flex. Single-density EVA provides cushioning and comfort.
- Granite Peak Outsole — Winterized: Our quintessential hiking outsole built to be supportive and protective. If you’re tired of feeling rocks and roots underfoot look no further. The cold weather-specific outsole features our winter rubber that grips in a variety of conditions.
- Oboz B-Dry Waterproof: There’s no denying feet sweat and trails can get muddy. There’s also no denying the ability of our proprietary waterproofing system, B-DRY, lets sweat escape while keeping moisture out.