Specifically designed for women, the fit and performance of the women’s Forge S offers female trekkers the ultimate experience for long days on the trail. Features Tecnica’s innovative synthetic fabric that is durable and offers the elasticity to conform to the anatomy of the foot when thermo-formed. Forge S is built around a fully anatomical women’s specific last with reduced volume in the heel, forefoot and instep areas as well as women specific positioning of the malleolar pads. The C.A.S. customizable footbed is also preshaped on a women’s last further enhancing the performance and comfort. The result is a great out-of-the box fit. The customization capabilities fine-tune the fit especially addressing those who need more foot and heel hold eliminating the pain and blistering that results from shoes that are not lasted for women.
- Adpative Sole Design: A unique bottom unit; inspired by nature, designed for nature. The oversized lugs are reversed to increase the contact of the rubber with the surface. In combination with a triple density midsole, the lugs move and conform to the variations found in outdoor terrain.
- Adaptive Upper Materials: Both Forge and Forge S uppers are built with a newly developed, highly abrasion resistant elastic fabric. This design allows a high level of support, protection and durability within an extremely adaptive and flexible upper.
- Midfoot Support: The first high-end, customizable footbed built specifically to match the unique last of our shoes. All the benefits of a customized arch support without the disadvantages of expensive after-market solutions.
- Upper: High abrasion resistance stretch fabric with TPU lamination
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Footwear
- Outsole: Vibram® Forge with Megagrip compound
- Midsole: Adaptive system; 2 Layers of EVA combined with 1 layer of ESS
- Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable - Trekking