Meet the Atomic Hawx Ultra XTD 115 W CT GW. All-mountain skiing and freeride touring with one boot. Combining the comfort and skiing power of Hawx Ultra with the epic natural movement of Backland and a women-specific cuff shape, this boot accommodates narrower feet. Prolite construction has reinforcement in critical places for stiffness and support. Touring-specific features like Free/Lock 2.0 and Frictionless Pivot help keep movement natural for easier ascending. Complete Tech inserts in both the toe and the heel allow for maximum touring binding compatibility. The highly customizable Mimic Platinum W liner exactly matches your foot shape, with an Achilles Flex Zone for more comfort. GripWalk soles offer more traction without losing performance on the snow. Go earn some turns!
- Weight (g) / Boot Size: 1,465 / 24-24.5
- Mimic: The pre-shaped heel, ankle and tongue feature a layer of supportive, heat-moldable material. After being softened in the oven, this material mimics the precise shape of your foot, and hardens in that shape and for a perfect custom fit.
- Prolite: Revolutionary light construction with added reinforcements in key zones.
- Memory Fit: Advanced heat-fitting technology creates a personalized shell, cuff, and liner in minutes.
- Frictionless Pivot: Igus polymer bushings provide a completely natural movement for effortless ascents.
- Energy Backbone: Reinforcement in key zones giving extra strength and edge grip for powerful skiing.