Comfortable, durable and undeniably classic, the flat-lasted Helix combines elemental yet refined features to yield one of our most popular shoes. With a highly adjustable lace-up construction, padded tongue and relatively symmetrical profile, the Helix is perfect for guides, advancing climbers and anyone prioritizing all-day comfort.
- Passive Randing: Passive randing is constructed and tensioned for situations where the primary focus is not dynamic support, but instead – comfort. New climbers developing footwork, professional guides leading all day trips, and long multi-pitch climbing are all examples of where comfort is equally as important and beneficial as performance is.
- Heel Cup: Light heel cup cushioning enhances all-day wear.
- Weight Reference: 200g; 7.1oz (1/2 pair size 38)
- Upper: 1.8mm Suede
- Midsole: Nylon 1.4mm Full Length
- Outsole: Vibram® XS Edge (3.5mm)
- Profile: Flat
- Symmetry: Slightly Asymmetric
- Closure: Lace
- Primary Material: Leather
- Sole Rubber: Vibram® XS Edge