Designed for runners looking for plush cushion, a wider fit and higher volume, the Jackal II Women's trail-running shoes keep your feet steady and stoked for long runs through rough and technical terrain. The updated model maintains all the best aspects of the original now with new eco-friendly upper materials, a new heel/tongue construction and enhanced breathability - all in a lighter weight design
- Updates from the first Jackal version include: use of recycled mesh (forefoot, tongue and lining), new tongue construction for reduced weight, redesigned heel with new construction and materials, and a new lacing design for a higher level of forefoot volume adaptability.
- Innovative midsole combination of EVA and Infinitoo™ PU Inserts (10mm heel and 5mm forefoot) for the perfect balance of long-distance cushion and trail stability.
- Frixion® XT 2.0 Rubber Compound for a balance of traction and durability.
- Medial/lateral Mono-Burr Mesh increases breathability for maximum ventilation and climate comfort.
- User Profile: Ideal for mountain runners looking for a mid- to long-distance shoe for runs and races on more technical terrain.
- Weight: 8.6oz / 245g.
- Last: Women’s Tempo Ultra.
- Fit: Wide.
- Upper: Recycled sandwich mesh / Recycled laces / Breathable Mono-burr Nylon inserts / No-Sew Thermo-adhesive TPU reinforcements / TPU toe cap.
- Lining: Recycled abrasion-resistant mesh.
- Midsole: Compression molded EVA with Infinitoo™ PU inserts / 1.5mm Dual-density compressed EVA rock-guard.
- Sole: FriXion® XT 2.0 with Impact Brake System™ / FLEX inserts / 3.5mm lugs.
- Drop: Drop 7mm • Stack: Heel: 29mm / Toe: 22mm.
- Cushioning: EVA: 35A & 32A (heel/forefoot) / Infinitoo™ PU inserts: 30A (heel/forefoot).