The Origin XT W's is the first trail running shoe with a customizable fit. The footbed, arch and heel pockets are heated and formed to your foot in-store in 20 minutes. Built on a women's specific last, attention is paid to the women's unique footshape including narrower heels. A sock construction offers a secure wrap and pairs with an integrated lacing system for a precise fit. The Vibram® Megagrip sole coupled with specific stud designs enhance traction and grip. The XT W's is designed around a woman's foot and is built for larger women and those who desire more cushion and support.
- Innovative Lacing: Integrated lace system, precise and self locking.
- Mesh Insert: Forefoot mesh insert, breathable and protective.
- Sock Construction: A unique wrapping construction for a real second skin effect.
- Triple Action Shank Plate: Forefoot ess EVA plate protects the foot from hard, edgy rocks. Sole integrity, inversion friendly, eversion resistant.
- Oustole Design: Traction pattern, breaking pattern, lateral traction.
- Vibram Megagrip: Technology and specific studs design allowing control and high performance in all conditions.
- Weight: 265g.