From a Grand Canyon raft in 1984 to docks, stoops, and sidewalks around the world, one of Teva’s very first sandal stands as a testament to timeless comfort and utilitarian style.
- Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse, Multiple points of adjustability let you dial in the absolute perfect fit.
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right.
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support.
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction.
- Added Microban® treatment keeps smells at bay.
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®.
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 5.5oz