Modern and athletic, the OUTBLAST TS CSWP offers all the warmth and protection you need for cold winter days, in a sleek silhouette that also looks great in the city. Thinsulate™ insulation and a winter insole keep feet toasty in icy, snowy conditions, while the Contagrip® outsole delivers aggressive traction in snow, wet, mud, or slick surfaces.
- Slim, athletic Style: A clean, slim upper is less bulky-looking than traditional winter boots.
- Athletic comfort: Salomon's technical know-how from trail running and hiking offer the cushioning, supple feel and dynamic comfort you want for all outdoor activities.
- Lightweight durability: A tough, synthetic upper, Contragrip outsole, and heel counter offer durable protection with less weight.
- Contragrip MD: Contragrip MD is focused on long-term wear. Using the most durable compound, it has a lug pattern that works equally well on both hard and smooth or soft and loose surfaces.
- ClimaSalomon Waterproof: A flexible, lightweight, full waterproof bootie to ensure complete weather protection.
- Thinsulate 200gr: Thin, warm, light and durable, 200 gram Thinsulate Insulation for footwear is recommended for cool conditions or for high activity levels where the wearer generates a lot of body heat.
- EnergyCell: A high performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation.
- Anti-debris Mesh: Tight mesh that prevents debris from being trapped between your foot and the footbed.
- Synthetic Upper: Synthetic upper material provide great durability and protection for outdoor activities.
- Water Repellent: A special treatment is applied to provide extra protection, ensuring that the fabric does not absorb water during light rain and showers.
- Faux fur lining: A warm, insulated lining for winter use.
- Gusseted tongue: The tongue is connected to the upper on bother sides, preventing debris from entering the shoe, and keeping the tongue centered.
- Protective toecap: A protective piece of rubber, leather, or synthetic material over the toe area.
- Welded Upper: Stitch free upper construction provides a smooth, glove like, fit and feel.
- Protective Mudguard: A wrap of leather, synthetic or rubber around the base of the foot that protects the lateral and medial sides of the foot.
- Molded OrthoLite Sockliner: Molded to match the contours of your foot, this OrthoLite insole provides superior cushioning, as well as breathability and durability, to upgrade the comfort and performance of our footwear.
- Regular laces: Traditional lacing system with eyelets.