Following last year’s successful introduction of the low-cut version, Plasma MID S is a Tecnica new comer for 2020. Based on the same innovation, fit and design of its predecessor, Plasma MID S offers ideal ankle support and more protection for technical hiking thanks to the mid-cut overlap collar design, delivering an un-matched level of flexibility, comfort, cushioning and walking ease. Plasma MID S is first developed with a unique anatomical last, an exclusive overlap design, and self-locking lacing for optimum out-of-the-box fit and performance.To perfect the fit, C.A.S. unique patented technology allows a complete in-store fit customization through thermo-molding of the internal footbed and upper, delivering a precise fit with zero break-in time. This customization provides hikers with unparalleled comfort, arch support, heel hold and a blister-fee experience on the trail. Gore-Tex® lining provides waterproofness and breathability, while the exclusive outsole with Vibram® Megagrip compound ensures traction and grip on all terrain.
- Flexible Construction: Strobel upper construction with externally lasted EVA midsole for maximum cushioning and comfort. Dual density EVA midsole with TPU shanks offers cushioning, comfort, and arch support. De-structured upper design results in comfort and flexibility with a high level of support due to the C.A.S. upper and footbed.
- Midfoot Support: The first high-end, customizable footbed built specifically to match the unique last of our shoes. All the benefits of a customized arch support without the disadvantages of expensive aftermarket solutions.
- Traction Outsole: Custom designed outsole offers greast traction, agility and high level support.
- Upper: Synthetic polyamide fabric with TPU laminated reinforcement
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Footwear
- Outsole: Vibram® Plasma with Megagrip compound
- Midsole: Agile system; Dual Density EVA plus TPU shank
- Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable - Hiking