The perfect shoe for modern hikers. Plasma S GTX® is lightweight, flexible, agile and ultra comfortable while offering amazing traction and support- even on the most technical trails. Designed for those who prefer mobility over ankle support and want to move faster with lightweight packs for long distances. The anatomic last, overlap design and self locking lace design make for a perfect out-of-the box fit. Utilizing the C.A.S. machine, the footbed and upper are fully customizable to the individual’s anatomy. In only 20 minutes, one can experience an in-store customization process that results in a personalized and unique fit. Lined with Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort for the maximum level of breathability and waterproofness. Exclusive Vibram® outsole with Megagrip compound for approachlike grip on rocky and wet terrain.
- Flexible Construction: Strobel upper construction with externally lasted EVA midsole for maximum cushioning and comfort. Dual density EVA midsole with TPU shank offers cushioning, comfort and arch support. De-structured upper designs results in comfort and flexibility with a high level of support due to the C.A.S. upper and footbed.
- Traction Outsole: Custom designed outsole offers great traction, agility and high level of support.
- Midfoot Support: The first high-end, customizable footbed built specifically to match the unique last of our shoes. All the benefits of a customized arch support without the disadvantages of expensive after-market solutions.
- Upper: Synthetic polyamide fabric with TPU laminated reinforcement
- Lining: Gore-Tex® Extended Comfort Footwear
- Outsole: Vibram® Plasma with Megagrip compound
- Midsole: Agile system; Dual Density EVA plus TPU shank
- Footbed: C.A.S. Customizable - Hiking