Light and performing. the 95 is geared for big mountain female skiers who may use “Tech” and/or Alpine bindings and often hike or skin to find their lines.
- Use of advanced CAD Design technology, 3D Printed prototyping, and cutting edge ultralight polymers achieves minimal form with outstanding strength-to-weight ratio.
- Women's specific upper cuff provided reduced height and "scalloped" shape to comfortably accommodate women's calve shapes.
- Offer the ability for a qualified ski shop bootfitter to mold the shell.
- High-profiled slip-resistant sole. Increases walking comfort and improves natural roll thanks to curved rubber sole.
- Powerstrap allows for excellent boot top closure as well as accommodating any leg shape. Easy stride buckle functions extends stride range when opened in the walk phase.
- Shout hike mechanism allows easy release of the upper cuff.
- Architecture: Cabrio – 3 Piece
- Cuff: Ski Hike
- Material: PU+ / PU+
- Buckles: Power Strap Easy Stride Buckle / 2 Alu micro
- Liner: I.R. Tongue / U75 Freeride LS
- Sole: Gripwalk
- Binding System: Alpine / GripWalk
- Last: 99 – 101 mm Biofit CM
- Range: 45° ROM
Everyone likes to try before they buy. Accordingly, make sure to check out our complete lineup of demo boots demos HERE! Alpenglow offers demo boot opportunities from Tecnica, Atomic, Scarpa, Dynafit and more. If you fall in love with something and and are ready to purchase, we will take up to two days of demo charges off of your new boots. Please note this is only valid within the same season and cannot be extended to future winters.