Light and performing. the 95 is geared for big mountain female skiers who may use “Tech” and/or Alpine bindings and often hike or skin to find their lines.
- Use of advanced CAD Design technology, 3D Printed prototyping, and cutting edge ultralight polymers achieves minimal form with outstanding strength-to-weight ratio.
- Women's specific upper cuff provided reduced height and "scalloped" shape to comfortably accommodate women's calve shapes.
- Offer the ability for a qualified ski shop bootfitter to mold the shell.
- High-profiled slip-resistant sole. Increases walking comfort and improves natural roll thanks to curved rubber sole.
- Powerstrap allows for excellent boot top closure as well as accommodating any leg shape. Easy stride buckle functions extends stride range when opened in the walk phase.
- Shout hike mechanism allows easy release of the upper cuff.
- Architecture: Cabrio – 3 Piece
- Cuff: Ski Hike
- Material: PU+ / PU+
- Buckles: Power Strap Easy Stride Buckle / 2 Alu micro
- Liner: I.R. Tongue / U75 Freeride LS
- Sole: Gripwalk
- Binding System: Alpine / GripWalk
- Last: 99 – 101 mm Biofit CM
- Range: 45° ROM