The Ripstick 94 W is perfect freeride tool for any adventure. From front side to back, and the resort to the backcountry, you can trust this ski is the right choice, no matter what the conditions.
Ripstick 94 W packs a ton of punch in a considerably lightweight package. It is the ultimate freeride set up for the softest, deepest conditions to the most variable, mixed terrain found on the mountain. Sitting pretty at a versatile 94mm waist, it’s wide enough to handle powder, yet narrow enough to lay trenches on the groomers. Upgraded with Elan’s most advanced asymmetrical technology, Amphibio Carbon Line, carbon rods are inserted into the extremely lightweight wood core for an exceptionally damp and stable platform that is amplified with strategically placed carbon reinforcements over the edges of the skis to power every turn with precision and perfection. Get ready for silky smooth performance across the entire mountain.
- Ski Weight (g/ski) 1570 +/- 50g (170)
- Profile: Amphibio
- Technology: Carbon Rods, VaporTip, Fiberglass, TubeLite Woodcore, Carbon Line Technology, SST Sidewall.
- Amphibio Carbon Line Technology: Amphibio Carbon Line technology is a combination of innovations that provide the best balance of lightweight construction with power and performance. Amphibio Carbon Line technology elevates the asymmetrical ski design to the next level by strategically locating carbon reinforcement over the inside edges of the skis providing more power in the turn, while carbon rods inserted into the woodcore maximize weight savings and overall stability. The end result is an extremely lightweight high performance ski with uncompromised versatility and smooth performance.
- Amphibio Profile: Amphibio technology is a revolutionary ski design that integrates both rocker and camber profiles into dedicated left and right skis. Amphibio skis feature a cambered inside edge assuring precision, edge grip and stability - while a rockered outside edge provides forgiveness, turning ease and smooth transitions.
- SST Construction: The SST Construction provides quick, nimble, and direct power transmission from the ski to snow as well as providing exceptional torsional rigidity.
- Tubelite Woodcore: To create the Tubelite Woodcore, two super lightweight Carbon tubes are inserted into a lightweight laminated wood core. These tubes run the length of the ski following the arc of the side cut. They provide torsional stability and powerful rebound while allowing for material reduction of the core. The result is incredible lightweight response and stability.
- Carbon Rods Reinforcement: Lightweight Carbon tubes inserted into the ski and run the length of the ski following the arc of the side cut. The carbon tubes provide torsional stability and powerful rebound while allowing for material reduction of the core. The result is incredible lightweight response and stability.
- Vaportip Reinforcement: Vapor inserts are advanced composites integrated into the tip and tail area of the ski's core. These inserts reduce weight and vibration, dramatically improving stability and ensuring a smooth ride even in the most demanding conditions.
- Fiberglass Reinforcement: Fiberglass reinforcement optimizes the flex pattern and enhances torsional rigidity of the ski. The fiberglass is positioned either above or below the ski core and improves a skis structural integrity.
|Ski Weight (g/ski)