The Speedgoat 4 is the latest version of trail running shoes that is popular with runners looking for a lightweight, highly cushioned shoe, that performs well on all types of trails. Updates for the 4th version of the Speedgoat include a more breathable mesh upper, a midsole with more rebound for a springier ride, and improved fit with a slightly wider forefoot. What has not changed are the features that made this shoe successful. Hoka combines the Vibram Megagrip outsole, with a midsole that cradles the heel in it's 'bucket seat' and adds strategically placed 3D printed overlays to lock down the midfoot - the result is a shoe that is highly cushioned but also stable and inspires confidence on even the most technical trails while providing the cushioning needed to go the distance.
- Updated mesh upper provides breathability.
- 3D printed overlays provide additional midfoot support and lockdown for a more secure feel.
- Gusseted tongue features strategic cutouts for breathability.
- Lacing eye-rows contain a small winged component to ensure a secure fit.
- Midsole features a new lightweight foam for a more responsive ride.
- Wider forefoot offers a more stable ride and accommodating fit.
- Vibram® Megagrip rubber outsole provides grip in wet and dry conditions.
- 5mm "stepped" lugs offer additional support and stability.
- Zonal rubber placement adds support and stability.
- Stability: The Speedgoat 4 features a symmetrical bed of cushion without additional prescriptive technologies. Designed to provide the support you want and nothing you don't.
- Cushion: The Speedgoat 4 is designed to provide protective cushion while maintaining a responsive toe-off for when you want to go faster.
- Weight: 9.2oz
- Heel to Toe Drop: 4mm